Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sushi King RM2 Promo

Boo~

It's time for food again, hehe... Sushi! My all time favorite... This time it's not something very expensive again, it's just the opposite... each plate of sushi only cost RM2.00 at Sushi King Member's Promotion Days. XD As a sushi lover, of course I wouldn't miss out such a great chance to eat all the expensive sushi I like, which I will never touch during normal days. Sushi King's standard is just average when it comes to sushi but the price is just very irresistible!

The promotion lasted for 4 days, today being the last day but I managed to go for 2 meals which is Monday night with EdeNz and Bombie and Wednesday night with EdeNz and Matt. =) On Monday night, we chose to go to Summit, thinking that most people wouldn't go there as normally that place is empty. I was surprised to actually see so many people queuing up outside the restaurant when we reach, lol... We waited around 20 to 30 minutes before we manage to get a seat, quite a good one. =p

Summit's Sushi King restaurant, very small... Can't fit much people.

Eating sushi.

Chatting while waiting for new sushi.

Hmm, those are the plates I ate...

7 Plates, still counting. XD

Here are all the plates we three ate, try count and see?

Sushi just went round and round the belt, we always choose our sushi carefully, since we can't eat too much as the rice fills up the stomach really fast. We saw quite a number of people there only choose the most expensive purple-colored plates which costs RM6.00 normally. XD There's also a couple who sat beside us complaining to the waitress that they can't get any sushi lol! Because we took all the nice ones before it even reaches them haha... =p Ah well, we spent around 1 and half hours there, eating and chatting, before we decided to give our place to those pity people waiting outside the restaurant... We waited quite long as well, so it's the same! Hehe...

Since this promotion only comes twice a year, 8 days in total... I didn't want to waste the chance. On Wednesday night, EdeNz and I meet up Matt at Sunway Pyramid for another round... Hehehe... There are more people here, obviously lol... So we waited around 45 minutes I think but we were quite lucky that we got a good seat again, just beside the chef... XD Well, I find the choices of sushi in Sunway Pyramid is more and this time, I only picked red-colored and purple-colored plates, you don't get any chance to eat this sushi normally you know. =p People there were basically trying to get all the expensive sushis, leaving quite a lot of normal sushis on the belt. I guess it's a norm, common sense right? Haha...

Sunway Pyramid's Sushi King.

All the plates together.

Hmm, I think it's 25 plates.

My portion, hehe...

When we decided to leave, there is still a long queue outside and it's already 9pm... Can't believe everyone love sushi so much lol, or people just come to eat just because it's cheaper than usual? Besides, it's a bit crazy to queue up for so long, I think many people gave up while waiting for seats.

I had fun eating, enjoyed having all the nice sushis for 2 days, now looking forward to the next promotion which will be at the end of the year. Hehe... I guess I won't go for sushi in a while, to make sure I don't get bored of it haha...

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez