Sunday, April 13, 2008

PC Fair @ KLCC

Boo~

Here goes another weekend, it always feels so short when I am having fun, lol... This weekend is indeed one of the better weekends where I have all the time to myself to do anything I want to do, it's been a long time since I get to spend a weekend like this. =/ Coincidently, this year's first PC fair falls on this weekend as well, haha...

EdeNz, Matt and me went to PC fair to walk around and get some stuff for ourselves on Saturday... Left the house around noon and had lunch at KLCC's food court before walking to the convention center. Luckily the sun is not around when we walk pass the KLCC garden hehe... As usual, there are lots of people around, in and out... I wonder if everyone went there to actually buy some stuff or just for sake of the show girls *winks* or they just have too much free time lol...

The layout of the fair is same as the previous one, so everyone has to walk around 1KM from the entrance all the way up to the exit which passes by around 7 halls I think...There are halls for laptops and PCs, audio system and the rest of it for PC accessories and stuff... Some area are not so packed, maybe no one is interested in those products... and some areas are full of people that you can hardly move... >_<" Especially some booth that sells something cheaper than the rest, it's crazy! People just keep hanging around the booth, I don't know if they are actually buying something or not though.

We spent around 3 hours inside, walking, looking and buying stuff... Matt bought a router and a dvd burner and I bought a external HDD, DVDs and earphones for myself... EdeNz didn't buy anything lol! =p I am so broke now, all those stuff used up my monthly savings... T_T Well, at least I finally got myself extra disk space, don't have to keep burning animes to DVDs or limit myself not to download so many series at a time. XD Anyone has any good anime series to share, tell me! Hehe... I also got a set of rechargeable batteries from the Sony Lucky Draw, hehe... That guy actually have to take a photo as proof. =_="

It was raining when we wanted to leave but we managed to use another way to get back into KLCC through Mandarin Oriental hotel, just follow the crowd haha... (by EdeNz) After that we went to Burger King and get something to eat and rest, so tired after walking and standing for so long, and hungry too! Hehe... We finally left KLCC around 6 something, feeling very tired especially my legs lol...

I only realize that I didn't take any pictures at the fair after I got back home... too bad. =( There's actually quite a lot of interesting stuff to share, hmm... Like how almost everyone has an Intel paper bag with them, a very nice way to do advertisement and Dell actually printed their bag in pink... People sitting on the corridors and at the side of the hall... Hehe, so many stuff can't remember all, but it was fun overall besides spending so much money lol...

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez