Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Magic Farm

Boo~

I wanted to type this earlier this week but I just couldn't find the right time to do it. =/ I just recovered from a slight migraine yesterday, luckily it was nothing big. =) Anyway, I found this very interesting game from Reflexive Arcade last weekend and spent the whole Sunday playing it, I am still half way through, just finish the story and now at the bonus stage... Planning to finish up this game this weekend if I have the time. XD

Main Menu.

Like the title of this post, the game is called Magic Farm, a single player role playing game, it requires good reflex though, hehe... You can visit the link to read more and download the trial version of the game, I have the crack if you wish to finish the entire game. =p

Game Map.

The story begins with the journey of a young girl to look for her parents, she needs to collect gold along the way in order to pay for the transport fee... The way for her to obtain gold is to actually plant flowers and sell them to the people in town. As she goes from town to town, she meet with different people, gets different clues and finally arrive at where her parents are. This game basically requires you to role play the young girl and plant flowers in a small farm to get gold to proceed to look for her parents, at the end you will be able to save her parents and bring them home safely if you get the gold amount required.

First Town - the Origin of the girl.

The first farm I have!

Second town...

Next Farm.

In Lost Town...

Another farm to get away from the lost town.

Final town...

Get money to save her parents with this farm. XD

The story has 4 different towns which means 4 different farms where you can plant different types of plants available at each town. Each farm has their own flowers type, bugs and water source, each plant has 3 upgrades and the most expensive would be to sell the highest quality of the plants together. At the same time, in order to keep your plants alive, you will need to water them regularly and kill the bugs on screen.

The game is quite fast paced, considering that I manage to finish the story in about 6 hours time... It requires good reflex so that you can pluck more flowers to sell for gold, the more you sell, the faster you finish the game. =) I find this quite interesting and I love this kind of story-based game, I like the feeling of finishing a quest or the story, hehe... XD It was recommended to me by EdeNz and I totally love it, got addicted to it when I first try it and didn't want to give up or stop playing until I managed to finish the story. Right now, I am looking forward to weekends to be able to sit down and finish up the bonus quest as well, hehe... It's a very challenging game, but not too hard to win. =) Try it and you will know how fun it is!

More games coming up, recently got addicted to single players game again. XD

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez