Sunday, March 30, 2008

Waiting...

Boo~

I am still as busy as usual, this time is something related to my work, hopefully things will start to settle down next weekend. =) But today, something triggers some thoughts and memories of mine that I would really wanna talk/rant about...

Do you normally wait for people or you are the one who is always making other people to wait for you? I don't know how everyone feels but for me, waiting is very boring and I feel that the person or people I am waiting for is being disrespectful because the person is wasting my time, something that even money can't buy. I know sometimes something unexpected just came up, no one would have foreseen that so it's ok, it's just bad luck... But I have seen people that just refuse to be on time and let others wait for no reason, I hate that kind of people!

Excuses like traffic jams, cannot wake up, bla bla... are just too lame, those that like to use this excuses are brainless in my opinion, because if a person has a brain, a person would know (s)he should leave early to avoid jam during peak hours and to set alarm if (s)he can't wake up or just sleep early the night before and so on. Perhaps people that always come late for meetings and appointments doesn't feel the pain of waiting or it's just me that is too sensitive? Hmm...

I am sure every Malaysian is so used to "Malaysian Time" that everyone would naturally arrive 30 minutes or even 1 hour later than the agreed time and I don't understand why! I have no idea since when this culture exist and I don't have any clue why people purposely reach late and at times I tend to do that as well when I know those people that I am meeting does that to me because I don't want to ruin my mood just because I have to wait. This is annoying, isn't it?

Some of my close friends that always hang out with me have seen me emo for the entire outing just because someone is late and I am sure they know how bad I acted, but I can't help it... Time is very precious to me and I don't want to waste any time doing something pointless, especially now that I am craving for more time every single day. Perhaps some of you would say that I just have to get used to it and be part of the gang but sorry, I don't think I want to do that... I have my own principles and I definitely don't want to wait for someone or something that isn't worth my time. So next time, don't be late! XD

It's just some ranting, don't feel offended in any way, I am not taking about anyone in particular, I just feel like letting it out because some events that happened today triggers my thoughts...

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez