Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt on Fluff

Boo~

I was missing I know and I am back now lol... I have been so busy with so many things that I couldn't actually find a time to update my blog here... So before I sleep tonight, I should just update on what I have been doing lately I guess. XD

Most people should know Easter day is around the corner, I am not celebrating or anything, but there's an application on Facebook which I like, "Fluff Friends", which is having an event to hunt for easter eggs for our virtual pets... There's where I have been to for the entire week basically, looking for easter eggs which took so much of my time already...


I finally got all the rare eggs I wanted to find on Saturday, and got EdeNz another full set today and some extras which are available for trading, =p the event is ending tomorrow, luckily... Finally I can just rest and doing something else lol. I am totally into this egg hunting, it's just my attitude that I want to get everything out there for myself, a sense of achievement. XD

Other than being sticked to fluff, the rest of the time is spent for work and perhaps a little for the online project that I am working on right now... I have been neglecting RO for sometime already, that's how I feel... I really want to get back my normal life to have some time to actually relax and not stuck in front of the computer! Anyone has plans for short trips during weekends?

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez