Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ragnarok Online

Boo~

I have been busy with RO over the weekend hehe XD It's good to get to play back what I love so much, after such a long time. The game remains the same but a lot of things have changed, some good changes, some bad changes...

Well, I am playing with a different group of people, I don't know whether it will be better or worse but for now, it looks good. Whitey, totally new to RO is doing quite good, although blur at times. =p My darling EdeNz as normal just playing around and this time I get to met his younger brother, quite a nice person I supposed. Matt occasionally plays, busy with assignments lately, but I am waiting for him to catch up during the holidays. =p Well, a new friend from the Genting Trip, Kajun is good as well, an experienced player. Fishy, although only met once so far, hope she will be able to online again to join us. As for the rest who wanted to play with us like Nonnie, Bombie, Meimei and her boyfriend, Lobby, Func and Neon, I am not too sure about how things went as we practically never play together before. I hope the situation will get better or the planned guild will just fall.

That aside, the game play of this free server is different, a lot more limitations I would say, to earn more money and to reduce bots. Well, other then that, I am doing well with my Acolyte, having fun leveling... I guess I won't have so much time during the weekdays, will spend more time on weekends to level myself. I just can't wait to change to Priest... =)

^StarrY^

2 Comments:

EdeNz said...

Muax dear~

I'll become a Monk before you're a Priest :P

Lalalala..

ckyeo said...

i pwnzorr ur guild.....hehehehheh

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez