Monday, May 28, 2007

The Addiction...

Boo~

Long time never update heh? Well, nothing much to say except for the fact that I am really addicted to RO once again. XD After so long, I finally get a chance to play, how could I ever not use every single minute I have to play, right? Hmm, it's quite overboard, the fact is that I practically neglected my studies, not to mention my FYP is not progressing at all when I am suppose to meet my supervisor tomorrow. =( Need to get something done ASAP, someone help me to get some motivation? Lol. Ah well, finally a Priest, reaching level 60, just can't wait to be level 99... Haha, it seems like never ending story isn't it? =p I do have so many other characters for botting, which I really spend a lot of time configuring them, make sure they wont die and earn experience properly, etc. Nowadays, the server gets laggy most of the time, it became uncomfortable to hand level, yet playing myself can earn more experience faster, have been power leveling until I got so bored you know... If you have any clue of any fast leveling spots, tell me! XD

Besides RO, I do still spend time catching up anime and Heroes. Heroes season 1 finally ended, well, it's a good ending for me, although it is not the ideal situation but life is never perfect isn't it? It's quite touching and dramatic... Hopefully able to see the next season as soon as possible, anyone mind updating me on the status? =p

Later tonight gonna watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3, is this how you spell it? Lol, oh well, hopefully it will be good, I have been waiting for this movie for sooooo long, haha... Oh ya, Shrek 3 coming up, planning to catch the movie too, it's gonna be fun this month! Laterz.

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez