Monday, August 27, 2007

MangaTraders

Note: Finally finished all presentations, just two exams left! =)

Boo~


As titled, I have found a new manga download site, introduced by my friend. I find it quite good, just sign up and you can start downloading, no points or waiting time required. However, you can only download 1 file at a time, at least for my case it is like that. =( So far, I have only downloaded Nana, quite nice manga and it's faster than the anime, interesting story... XD I am gonna download more manga to read soon, maybe after my exams... Click here to visit MangaTraders, I will also place the link on the linkie section on my blog page. =)

Recently I am quite outdated about new animes, as I was busy with so many stuffs that came up... Never really watched any new ones... The other problem is my HDD has limited space, so I cannot download too many anime as well... I have updated my anime list and also put up a manga list, big difference... >_< So, recommend me some nice manga to read, or nice anime that is worth downloading, or even better if anyone could borrow me some. =p

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez