Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Just a little more...

Boo~

Updates again, I always like to blog at night, when I am alone, thinking back the stuffs that happened... I have always love night time more than day time, I wonder why...

Finally, I have finished all my assignments, FYP, classes... Two more presentations, two more exams and I will be getting my degree. Can't expect good results though, this is the disappointing part, I guess it's too late to say anything now...

Recently, my handphone spoiled, I don't know what's wrong with it, either the battery or the phone, didn't bother to check as well. Well, I am planning to get a new handphone, I will need one sooner or later. I am not sure which phone model is good and worth to buy, need some help here... Perhaps someone could recommend me some nice phones that is not too expensive? =) Basically I only need a phone that can call, send SMS, take good pictures and video, bluetooth and maybe 3G, and also small in size, as in not bulky... Oh ya, most importantly user-friendly interface... =p Is there such phone out there around the range of 1k? Hmm...

I guess that's all for now... More updates when I have the mood. XD

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez