Thursday, January 04, 2007

Welcome to 2007!

Boo!

Hello, first post of 2007.

How was your New Year celebration? I hope it was great. For me, I did not do anything much, kind of emo on 31 December, so I stayed at home... Went out to eat around 11 something and finally saw fireworks at mamak, haha... Well, at least I am with my darling that moment...

Hmm, when a new year comes, people always like to do a self-evaluation. So, what have I done in 2006? I don't really remember so much anymore, not like I did something very big that is worth to be remembered, I guess... Hahaha... Oh well, I still maintained my grades at least, I am glad I did, it was kind of lucky. XD

So, what to aim in 2007? This year, I am going to graduate with a degree, hopefully a first class. =) So, working time? I don't think I am ready for it, really... I still want to enjoy life a bit more... I wish I know how to turn back the time, there are so many things I want to do and try... I don't really want to step into the working world yet... XD Hmm... I don't know what will happen, just hope it will be a good year ahead. =)

I kind of bought myself a pretty good new year present on the New Year day, hehe... a Death Note! Haha, for those of you who don't really watch anime, you might not know anything about this, but to Death Note fans, here it is! The really death note, except it won't kill people lol.

The Death Note, looks exactly the same?

It comes with a pen!

A whole set of rules and guide on how to use the Death Note!

Are you ready to have your name on my Death Note? XD

Hehe, get yourslef one today, if you are interested, it is really cool, I am planning to bring to college and use it as a notebook, haha...

I guess that's all for this post, soon to update more, hopefully happy posts! XD Happy New Year!!!

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez