Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Miss me?

Boo!

Miss me? Lol, so looooooong I never update...

Well, previously I had assignments and tests until I rarely have enough to sleep... Currently having study break, having exams next week... T_T Well, just here to write some stuff... What to write? Hmm...

Well, my 21st birthday just passed not long ago... I had fun that day, celebrated with my friends and also family. The best thing is darling was there to celebrate with me, hehe... Well, thank you all. =) Oh ya, happy birthday to our lovely country as well, hehe...

Hmm, just finished updating my blog with darling, I kind of wrote everything I did there already, lazy to mention again... Also, not feeling quite well today due to oversleeping, haha... I just wanna relax a while, since I never had a holiday for very long time...

Stuff in Blueserver is still the same, nothing much to mention... Haha, sometimes it's sad to see it seems not to change to be a better place. But well, just do what I can do...

I am not really in the mood to tell stories right now... I will keep it for another time... Wish me luck in exams. =) See ya!

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez