Thursday, September 14, 2006

Exam Over, Holiday Time!

Boo!

Yes! Finally my exams are over and my holidays starts now! Wohoo... Finally I get to rest after almost half a year without any breaks... Really felt relaxing... So, first thing I did after exam was going to lunch with my college friends! We went to Mid Valley today, had lunch at Kim Gary. I ordered something on their new items promotion, Korea Stone BBQ Rice, the taste is ok, just that the stone bowl is very hot and it's hard to eat! XD Haha, after lunch we walked around and took some photos... Quite funny hehe... Here they are! From college to Mid Valley... =)

All right, that's all! Will update more in future...

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez