Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Fluff Friends

I have submitted my resume on Job Street, I don't know whether do I really want to work but everyone around me has been pressuring me to do something about my unusual lifestyle... So, once again, I might just make another major decision in my life due to people's influence and not my personal interest. What should I really do? =(

Boo~


It has been a while. As usual, I am still lazying around, eating, playing and sleeping every single day. =( Life without purpose is boring, seriously. Every day I open my eyes, I always wander... What should I do today? Most of the days ended up with sticking with the comp, watching anime, cooking some food to eat, surfing randomly, reading people's blog or perhaps logging into RO for a while... Occasionally, there are better days like going out with EdeNz, Yum-cha sessions...

Lately, I have register myself in Facebook, I thought I could spend some of my spare time there, at least find something entertaining, better than stoning right? =p So, I found some nice and cool applications here and there, added and removed a lot of them... Some are totally pointless, some just sucks, etc etc... There's one application that I find kind of time-occupying compared to others, (fluff) friends. It's a very simple pet game, where you adopt a pet from the list and then you take care of it like feeding it and petting it.


My fluff pet - Puppie. Cute? =p

Those actions are boring, very boring... But (fluff) friends have something different, which is (fluff) race... That's the fun part, you get to race against your friend's pet... There are all kinds of food to boost the pet's speed, so you just got to earn some munny (fluff's currency) and buy food. Racing isn't just about seeing who is faster and who is slowest, you can bet on the races to earn more munny. XD It's the best way to get loads of munny as the other way like going around petting friend's pets is just plain boring... >_<

Oh, munny can be used in many ways, other than buying food... I can buy habitats, which is the background... I can buy minis, which is those small animals around my pets... No, I am not paid to promote this thing, but I am just too bored that I decide to blog about what I have been doing at home recently.

If you ask me is this my new addiction, I wouldn't say so as I only play this mini game because I have nothing better to do. Sometimes I find mini games like this on the web really helps in killing time... I used to play single player games downloaded from Reflexive Arcade but recently none of their new games attracts me... =( So if anyone is as bored as me, let's find something to do, let's have some fun... @_@

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez