Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year & Happy Valentine's Day!

Boo!

Taken at Sunway Pyramid.

Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Chai!

I have been really occupied for the past few days, tiring but I do think it's one of the best time I had, first time spending my CNY days in KL with only my family and close relative, fun! Other than the unbearable hot weather for the past few days, I don't really have any complains at all... had so much fun that I don't mind missing some sleep and wake up early just to meet up with my cousins. =)

My uncle, aunt and cousins came to KL on Saturday for reunion dinner, so got to help out my mom a little in food preparation and stuff, since we shouldn't celebrate due to my grandfather's recent death so we only had a normal dinner at home, but the food is still tasty, mom's cook is always the best! =p After dinner, we went to Look Out Point for the KL night view, on the way there it was drizzling, lucky for us the rain stopped when we reach there, but the temperature is still high, no wind and sooo humid! The view was just okay, all the places have been used to open more restaurants now, according to my brother. Sat for a while, had a drink, chit chat... and then we went to Mid Valley for midnight movie, can't believe there's loads of people still in KL! XD We watched Tiger Woohoo, a local production by Astro and MyFM, okay for me... not boring, not exciting, but I guess it's okay considering it's a local production. I love the cute little tiger that Astro designed!

First day of CNY is also full of events, had lunch with cousins at OldTown then walked around Sunway Pyramid for the whole evening, most of the shops are open so it's good, lots of stuff to see lots of people too. Then we went for dinner at a restaurant near my house, the food was okay, not great but still nice. It was a long dinner, we chit chat a lot I guess... after that went back to my cousin's hotel and also head to Starbucks for a drink and chat until 2am I think...

Second day of CNY was in KLCC, packed with people, I don't understand why... The original plan was to visit either Aquaria or Petrosains but both of them has a long queue, we decided not to wait and went to walk around instead. =/ Had early dinner that night, my mom's food again, yummy! Went to Sunway Lagoon, my first time... apparently there's a few sections which are open during the night, we went on the roller coaster and suspension bridge, not too bad but it's really hot and sweating away isn't fun at all. =( Since it was the last night, didn't want to go back so early, ended up in OldTown again, chit chat, eat supper...

Tiring but fun, finally yesterday I get to rest and recover, slept for almost 12 hours straight haha... XD and today, went to friend's house, spend the day playing cards and chit chatting, nice to meet my college friends again. Just few more days of my CNY holiday, gonna treasure it for sure, sleep, watching TV series, eat, going out...

No Valentine's Celebration this year because we both are busy and spending time with relatives, so maybe we will do it some other time, or maybe next year... XD


^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez