Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Surrogates

Anyone wants to play Heroes of Newerth but do not have a beta key? Leave a comment with your e-mail and I will send you an invite. =)

Boo!

Although it's a bit late, but here's a short review for Surrogates which I watched so long ago lol...


Personally, I have been waiting for this movie so long, ever since I saw the preview months back, i thought that this is so cool. It is indeed very nice after I watched the movie... You get to do anything you want, look however you want and do stuff you never meant to be able to... just by laying down in a chair at home... that's totally awesome! XD

Well, there's a bad side to it as well... nothing is 100% good only, like in the movie... a hot lady turns out to be a fat guy, gosh... so disgusting! Anyway, the movie is not only about those stuff... a fight between supporting surrogates and anti-surrogates, that's typical... Humans always love to fight, for various reasons.

At the end of the show, somehow all surrogates got destroyed and everyone is back to square one... which is what the main character thinks it's best for everyone to start walking out of their room and go see what is happening in the world for real.

It's quite a good movie, but storyline is predictable... The movie is only 1 and half hours, a bit too short I guess? I enjoyed it as I think it's totally cool and I would love to try experience this myself lol...

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez