Sunday, August 16, 2009

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Check out this cool site - Lockerz, where you can earn PTZ, the site's currency, to redeem lots of cool stuff like iPhone, Nintendo Wii, iPod, jewelries and much more! If you are interested to join the community, let me know by replying this post with your e-mail address and I will send you an invite.

Boo!

EdeNz, Matt and I watched this movie last week, I was just too lazy or busy to update until now... =p Many things changed this week, gotta make myself comfortable with the new work environment and change my daily routine to fit everything, not easy but still manageable... My weekend came and go so fast, hardly enough time for anything... Oh well.


Back to the topic, G. I. Joe is a movie everyone is waiting for, since the trailer was released, interesting fight scenes and technology I would say. The movie is great, as expected, there's so many fighting scenes, I especially love the ninjas fighting, it's kinda cool. XD The weapons and advanced technology is amazing as well, the armor suit and the plane and the weapons... good job on that. Story-wise, it's kinda predictable, don't see much surprise elements in the movie, I love how comedy is also added into the movie, the whole cinema is full of laughter.

I would say it's a movie worth watching, I enjoyed it and it seems there will be a second movie coming up. I am looking forward to it, hope we don't have to wait too long and it will be another good movie. =)

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez