Monday, October 16, 2006

Holiday Continues~

Boo!

Heh, finally I have some time to update my blog. Quite many things to write about... Well, I just woke up not long ago, hehe, my sleeping time has been changed since my holiday started... I really prefer to stay awake at night, don't like bright days... =/

Hmm, for the past two weeks, I have been busy with Blueserver, basically. There's a recruitment I have to handle and a lot of preparations needs to be done for this... Then, I spent hours in front of my computer during midnights to clear off the August Reports, finally done yesterday night... I felt kind of happy... It's like an achievement, lol... Well, this is not the end yet, there are still plenty of stuff waiting to be done... Just too many to name them, it's like never ending story. =/ I wonder when would be the time when I can actually step down and relax, concerntrate my time for my studies or something, I guess it won't be soon.

Although busy with Blueserver, I managed to get away for 2 days, to Genting Highlands with my family, last weekend. It has been some time since I went there for a holiday, so it's kind of refreshing for me, a place to relax. I guess I will write about the trip only when I got the pictures of the trip from my brother's phone, hehe... Overall, it's enjoyable and fun, new experience as well. =)

Studies is going well, it seems... I got my results few days back, it was pretty good, I would say. Hehe, got all 1st class results and my average appears to be at the borderline of 1st class marks as well, I am really glad I manage to get that score, all the while, I was giving up already, telling myself it is impossible to score such a mark for those difficult subjects I had... Well, I guess this is a happy surprise for me. =) I will need to register for my final year soon, in these 2 weeks, and class gonna start at 22 November... Time flies, 1 month of holiday had passed, yet I found myself did nothing much... My holiday routine seems to be sleep, eat, play, sleep eat, play... Lol, what to do... I am such a lazy person... =p Well, I am trying my best to pick up PHP, for interest sake and for future sake, hope I can manage it and do well, wish me luck, I do need a lot of motivation for that. XD

I have changed my blog template few days back, after a lot of testing and playing around with the CSS, haha, I kind of forgotten a lot of stuff, been spending hours to look into it... Well, the template is not fully completed yet, 1 part is still missing, however, it does look ncie that way, right? XD I guess I am finding another template to replace this, or make one myself if I have the time... Sometimes, I am just sucky at designing and graphics... I tried to design a template for the other blog with EdeNz, but the graphics I made are quite disappointing, still trying to work it out... =/ I hope I will be able to fix it and use it since I spent a lot of time learning and doing it... Hehe...

I find myself always update with looooong post... Maybe I should cut it short by updating more often eh? Hehe... Let's see how it goes, for now... I will need to grab some cookies to eat, so I am signing off from here...!

^StarrY^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

StarrY's Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez